Allows skilled workers to live in Australia permanently by working in regional Australia.
- be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia
- are under 45 years of age, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or you are under 45 years of age if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream
- meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements of the position
- meet the other requirements of one of the streams of this visa.
LENGTH OF STAY
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- stay in Australia permanently
- apply for Australian citizenship (if eligible).
You must work permanently in a regional area for two years.